GHWY launches new streamlined website
We are excited to have launched our new website. It includes updated, insightful content to help you find out more about Go Higher West Yorkshire (GHWY) and what we can do to help you support young people with their higher education choices.
We have created a clean, modern design and improved site navigation to help users find exactly what they’re looking for and better represent who we are as an organisation.
In addition, we have developed exciting new functionality so that users can take part in our series of e-learning experiences. This encompasses teacher and advisor CPD, and student online taster days.
Accessibility has been an important aspect to new site build, making sure the development meets current Web Accessibility standards and is more accessible to people with disabilities.
Highlights of our new website include:
- Launch of our new Business & Employers area. Aimed at organisations looking for graduates and apprentices with high-level skills that can inspire their businesses, workforce and overall community.
- Blog, News and Case Study categories to easily filter our posts and the audiences with whom we work.
- A dedicated resource area to easily view the different types of materials we have that support young people to make informed choices.
- E-learning functionality to help young people learn and find out more about higher education options in an advanced virtual experience.
- Revamped content and resources for care experienced learners and estranged learners.
- New disability transition pack to support learners with additional requirements.
- New digital resources with classroom activities and resources to help students understand more about digital skills.
What do you think?
Have you had a scroll through our website? We would love to hear your thoughts! Please send feedback to our GHWY Project Officer (Digital Comms & Marketing) at firstname.lastname@example.org