Understanding the HE Clearing Process
This session will provide information on Clearing and how to support students and their families through the Clearing process
Delivered by The University of Bradford, this session will give useful information about Clearing and how to support students and their families through the Clearing process before the day and on the day.
The session will focus on the following;
1. How to prepare learners for the process
2. Thinking about the next steps
3. What happens if learners over achieve?
4. What happens if learners don’t get the grades they wanted?
5. What happens if learners receive an offer and want to defer?
Please access the materials and resources for this session within the ‘materials’ tab above.
To start this webinar please click on the course content below